Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone find me a link to Cheney admitting on Fox he drank a beer at lunch before hunting accident?

It was on Fox News with Britt Hume.Can anyone find me a link to Cheney admitting on Fox he drank a beer at lunch before hunting accident?
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/15/c鈥?/a> think thats what your looking for :)Can anyone find me a link to Cheney admitting on Fox he drank a beer at lunch before hunting accident?
Quit complaining. His popularity went up 10 points in the polls because he shot an attorney! lol





da yoope..please don't be offended, as I was just kidding about the atty...my husband was an attorney and I have heard a lot of jokes about them.
Drinking and fire arms have long been a part of conservative masculinity.
the LINK..im hunting in the woods..probably drunk as hell..since im with my buddies im cool...oops i drop my gun

No comments:

Post a Comment