Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about Sunday Hunting?

Here in NC we are debating the no hunting on Sunday law. Allot of other states allow it. Does anyone know of any problems that have really happened because of hunting on Sunday?What do you think about Sunday Hunting?
The ban should be lifted , and the state loses dollars because hunters go to other states like SC to hunt because they have the Sunday hunting there.





Its tough on a man who works all week and just has Saturday to hunt ,the extra day would be nice , its unfair and an old law that i dont likeWhat do you think about Sunday Hunting?
Hunting on sunday should ABSOLUTELY be allowed in all cases. Most people work monday thru friday and can only hunt on the weekend. That leaves saturday and sunday and now the government is trying to take away sundays, which essentially leaves only saturday. If you're an old fart and have a problem with hunting on sunday then don't hunt on sunday. More animals and hunting for me.
SIX (6*) Days a week is more than enough Hunting..... Give the Wildlife a break... enough is enough...
When I was in Wyoming I talked to a Game Warden who said he wouldn't live in a state that didn't allow hunting on Sunday. I'm a Christian and see nothing wrong with hunting on Sunday. The real Sabbath is Saturday, and I think it's ok to hunt then too. Here in Virginia it's illegal to hunt on Sunday and I don't like it. Makes me want a silencer...
Nothing wrong with hunting on Sunday. Lots of people I know do it, and they go to church, even when they go hunt on Sunday, myself included.
I think that is a violation of church and state. Although I am religious and law-abiding I still don't agree with that law.
I say there in NC y'all need to strongly look at who your elected officials are that are proposing such BS and and let them know they will not be getting re-elected. Then you might propose the law to the people of NC if y'all should allow public hangings of corrupt elected officials for abusing the office they hold and trying to take away a God given right to man.
Most people have Sat. and Sun. off work. If the law was like that here it would take away 50% of my hunting time. I don';t understand why a Sate would have a law like this. God don't care if I hunt on Sunday. If it is a religious thing I am sure that there is a law against that law. Are not State and Religion suppose to be separated.
It's just a religious thing. The kicker is Saturday is the actual Sabbath.
What difference would it make? Obviously it's just a religious concern for all the bible thumpers.





It's unfair because that's the day of rest for all of the animals?
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment