Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I find the Wooden Ammo Box/Crate that Wal*Mart Sells during hunting seasons?

I went into walmart today and they are all sold out and won't be getting anymore in till next year! Where can I find me one of these nice Wooden Ammo Boxes that have like outdoors/wilderness art work on the font of it?Where can I find the Wooden Ammo Box/Crate that Wal*Mart Sells during hunting seasons?
Another Wal*Mart. (Don't you have more than one where you live? We've got THREE. . . )Where can I find the Wooden Ammo Box/Crate that Wal*Mart Sells during hunting seasons?
i looked at those 2. they seem nice. If i were u i wud either make one or u cud use a metal ammo box from the army. otherwise just wait til next year. I have also seen these at gander mtn. and bass pro so u might check there if u have ur heart set on it.
Bass Pro, Cabala's, Gander Mountain any of these carry the box you are seeking.
Walmart may have them online all year? Just a thought.
what Ultra said.





Thank God we only have one Wal-Mart where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment