Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the nh age laws for hunting deer?

I'm 16, and I've become rather interested in hunting, but I don't know if I can because of my age.





is it possible for me to go with an adult that has a hunting license?





do I have to get license, and if I do, how much do they usually cost?What is the nh age laws for hunting deer?
At 16 you need to purchase an adult license and can hunt without supervision. A license will cost you $22 plus any special permits for different species. You will need to complete a hunter safety course before you can purchase a license. This site has the info you need.


http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Hunting/鈥?/a>What is the nh age laws for hunting deer?
In the time you asked on here you could have gone to your states hunting regs web site and got all the info you need straight form the horses mouth as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment