Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are the regs. of bringing a hunting/fishing knife on a plane?

I'm going on a trip to N.J. to fish the coast. I have a lucky knife that I take EVERYWHERE I go. My best friend left it to me in his will after dieing in a boating accident. I would feel terrible if I had to leave it behind. A relative of mine in school for a commercial Pilot's License told me that I can bring it as long as I put it in my Luggage that goes beneath the plane(As apposed to carry on). What are the regulations on bringing it along with me on a commercial aircraft. Anyone know any websites that could help?What are the regs. of bringing a hunting/fishing knife on a plane?
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>





That is the link to the TSA website they set the regulations on what you can and can not take on the aircraft with you in both your checked and carry on luggage. You will see that you are allowed to pack a knife in your checked luggage.





Hope this helps and have a great flight!What are the regs. of bringing a hunting/fishing knife on a plane?
It can not be done.
It MUST be checked. You can not carry it on. For more information, see the link below
Cant bring any kind of knives aboard the plane.. sorry.
luggage compartment
go to the website: US Department of transportation for your answer





Merry Christmas!!!





PS: don't take your knife or you could federal express it to your destination then you'll have it when you get there and you could federal express it back home before you leave...
Check the air port website. You definitely can't carry it on, but some will let you put it in your check.
You cannot carry it on with you. It has to go in your non-carry on luggage.
Travel light. Leave it at home. Buy what you need when you arrive.
Not allowed
uh get put off the plane
not allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment