Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I take my GF on a romantic hunting date?

What should we shoot, or kill? Rabits, Deer, Birds, or should I go fishing, or what!!! I want our anniversary to be awesome for me.Should I take my GF on a romantic hunting date?
I personally love to kill innocent birds...


maybe she prefers a romantic dinner date, you selfish guy. ;)Should I take my GF on a romantic hunting date?
well if you want your aniversery to be perfect make your gf happy dont make it all `bout you.personally i hate hunting and every other girl i know hates hunting to.so if i were you go take a romantic walk around a romanitc lake at night that would be the perfect date!!!!!!!oh and then set up a picpik down at the lack for when your done.
Good advice: Take her to diner...don't catch her diner.


Bad advice: Make the anniversary all about you and your wants.


The Plus:Have fun either way one way you get laid...the other you get to kill wabbits.
Um.Most girls don't find killing romantic.How about thinking of something that would make your anniversary awesome for HER??? That's if you want there to be another anniversary.Next year.
Yes. You should hunt doves, or go on a adventure to find bigfoot. OR maybe you should go to the forbidden Romanian Forest, and look for aliens.
If you live in a good area, Pheasants I'd say. Or squirrel, if you think that would go over well. Deer won't be huntable for a while.





Fishing would be good to.
hunting?!?





how about thee mall fool :)


%26amp;%26amp; some diamonds


and a chanel purse


or N0. 5 perfume by Chanel
it's sick that people find killing other creatures ';fun';


do something a little more humane, please


our wildlife is already dying out from pollution and deforestation, don't hurry along their extinction
Go fishing with dynamite!
sure if your hunting for dresses, diamond or the nicest resturant
I think you should try to do it all! LOL
UGH! I'd never date a guy that kills anything!
wow uhm i'd say no unless shes really into that thing and you know that FOR SURE

No comments:

Post a Comment