Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do any of you fellow hunters enjoy hunting exotics?

I really enjoy the sport of Exotic hunting how many of you out there do and what animals have you taken ?Do any of you fellow hunters enjoy hunting exotics?
Bighorns, Oryx and Gemsbok so far. Unlike a lot of ';meat on the table'; deer hunters, I prefer unusual game and fortunately live where they are readily available to hunt right here in the US or just a short trip south in Mexico.


Rumor is that Pumas are breeding like crazy throughout the Rockies and Sierras and causing all kind of problems, and I've never bagged a big cat so that's on my radar.Do any of you fellow hunters enjoy hunting exotics?
excuse me for my lack of infomation but what do you mean by ';hunting exotics';?
it's too costly for me but sounds like a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment