Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was going to start a haggis hunting business, is it a goer?

All you Americans could come to Scatland and I could take you up the hills to help catch the critters..what do you say?I was going to start a haggis hunting business, is it a goer?
I know that gag. I think it's a pretty funny one, like the australian drop-bears. They're like koalas, excapt they're man-eaters that drop out of eucalyptus trees, and they're just as real as a haggis.I was going to start a haggis hunting business, is it a goer?
We Americans have a sense of humor. We also are smart enough to know what haggis is. What you said simply wasn't all that funny. But try coming over here and we'll be sure to take you on a great snipe hunt. I'll even supply the bag to catch them.
Firstly, you had better get a book and see what haggis is. It is nothing you can shoot.
You're an idiot. Haggis is made of sheep innards.
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment