Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do Libs want to dictate what kind of firearm I can own? I have heard countless libs say, ';Oh a hunting?

rifle or maybe a small caliber pistol will be OK but not a semi-auto or ';assault rifle';';. And please don't say that according to conservatives rocket launchers or explosives should be an option as they are not.Why do Libs want to dictate what kind of firearm I can own? I have heard countless libs say, ';Oh a hunting?
Gun control will never happen in the US. 1, the Constitution is on our side, and 2, it is impossible to round up, much less even account for, all the firearms in this country.





I don't own any, as far as you know. I gave all mine away last week to a criminal on the corner. Since only criminals should have guns, I wanted to get rid of mine.Why do Libs want to dictate what kind of firearm I can own? I have heard countless libs say, ';Oh a hunting?
Well, since you already agree that some weapons should not be legal--such as rocket launchers--then you agree that the line must be drawn somewhere.





If you want to change where the line is drawn, it's up to you to persuade us that the line should be drawn in a different place. So why do YOU think semi-automatic rifles are a good thing to own?
Why do conservatives dictate whom I can and can't marry?





A bad marriage is less dangerous than a man with a grudge and heat.


Guns kill. Gays don't.





Addendum:


To keep us safe from a tyrannical gov, right?


Who keeps everyone else safe from a handful of madmen with full autos?
why does anyone ever need an assault rifle for anything other than killing someone.


a hunting rifle actually has a use that doesn't involve murder.





I don't know, it makes sense to me.


i don't think that has to do with your political party, i just think i has to do with some common sense.
Actually the Supreme Court dictates. In 1939, the Supreme Court ruled that sawed off shotguns were not needed by militia (all Americans). The Supreme Court basically said military rifles are legal since they are needed by militia.


United States v. Miller


http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct-cgi/get…





And in 2008, the Supreme Court ruled that hand guns are legal (even though they are not needed for militias).





Obama is on video saying he agrees with banning handguns(which has been proven unconstitutional).


http://www.youtube.com/v/-wu9jE1MnAE
WTF does anyone need an assault rifle for? Honestly!





Have guns that's fine and very few people dispute that. But no one should have a gun in their house that should only be used in a war. THAT'S RIDICULOUS!
Because it's a lot easier to shoot up a school with an assault rifle than a single shot rifle with 5 rounds in it.





And before you get all hyped up about how we should not punish those not doing the crime, people steal weapons to do this.
libs don't. i'm a lib and have several semi-autos and rifles. being a good machinist i could make them full auto if i wanted, not that i want to. just don't tell me what i think or what i dictate. speak for yourself, think for yourself
Well Quan. I'd much rather have a semi automatic weapon at my disposal if an intruder came into my home than have to lug out a big bolt action rifle.





That's what I need an assault weapon for.





And I own 2 just so you know.
It is because they do not understand the intent of the second amendment.





The 2nd amendment is not about hunting. It is not defense from criminals.





The 2nd amendment was written so citizens could defend themselves from an tyrannical government.
It's just their way of incrementally eroding the 2nd Amendment.





He Quan....you're an idiot. If I want an assault rifle, that's my business and you'd be smart to stay out of it. Liberal wacko.....
It goes against the Second Amendment.





It's not that i want a big gun like that,


it's the fact they're trying to change my rights.





Expecially ones for my own protection.
I don’t know about the “Libs”, but I need a gun that can shoot one million rounds in 60 seconds.





Even “Independents” understand why our forefathers felt the need to arm “we the people”.
And why should your weapons be limited to firearms? Have you seen the latest in cell-phone detonators for explosives?
unarmed people are slaves. Armed people are citizens
the 2nd amendment says we can have weapons to have a militia in case the government turns against the people
Because when you wind up shooting them in the face, they still want to be ';recognizable';.
Yes





Why not. Assault weapons are made for hunting humans. Have at it, Hoss.
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment