Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am applying for my gun license is there anyone who would give me permission to do some hunting on your land?

Hi, i live in Australia Perth WA. I am applying for my gun license. My brother has a license and regulary goes out hunting with a group of friends at the SSAA. Im not sure where to start in asking someone in Perth if i can shoot on there land so i thought i would ask here. Is there anyone who could give me written permission in Perth WA?I am applying for my gun license is there anyone who would give me permission to do some hunting on your land?
Hello. It's good to see your enthusiasm and responsible behavior.


I'm in the USA, so my information about your local situation is limited. When I searched www.google.com for ';Perth, WA hunting club'; an number of good results popped up.


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=Per鈥?/a>





I suggest contacting your brother and his friends and ask them to introduce you to the sport and to people who'd be happy to help you get started.


If for some reason they're all off on a safari, perhaps contacting a reputable company that offers safari experiences will help you find other people willing to help you.





Again, I salute your efforts and wish you luck.


Sincerely,


Gentlewolfspaws
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment