Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am interested in buying some hunting gloves that I can shoot with. Which ones should I buy?

These gloves will double for the not so cold bird season and the extremely cold deer season. I need to be able to shoot with them on. Which ones?I am interested in buying some hunting gloves that I can shoot with. Which ones should I buy?
My favorite pair are made by Outfitters Ridge, they are warm, %26amp; the glove part stops at your knuckles for easy shooting, but they have a mitten like cap that will pull over your fingers when not shooting %26amp; when you need to shoot it velcros back to the glove on the top of your hand.I am interested in buying some hunting gloves that I can shoot with. Which ones should I buy?
I don't know.


It's like asking - Should I answer this question or the duplicate ones you've asked ?

No comments:

Post a Comment